The Clacking Key Ring offers multiple ways to play and learn!
More Ways to Play and Learn:
1. Talk to your child about the colours and shapes on the keys and key ring, pointing to each feature as you say its name ("This key has a red circle on top. This key has a blue triangle"). Pause between sentences so your child can "answer" with babbles or gestures.
2. Shake the toy to make the keys rattle. Then ask your child to shake and tap the toy to discover what noises they can create.
3. Slide all the keys off of the key ring and place them in a line, counting as you go.
4. Turn one of the keys in the keyhole to show your child how it spins. Ask them to grasp the key and turn it, or take it out of the keyhole.
5. Create a story about the keychain. Pretend each key is for a different car, and 'start the car' by turning the key in the keyhole ("The blue key is for Mummy's car. Vroom-vroom--here we go! The green key is for Baby's car. Vroom-vroom--off to the playground!").
Age: 9 months+
Dimensions: Packaged L 23 x W 12 x H 5 cm approximately
This offer only applies within South Africa. If you would like any items shipped outside of South Africa, please contact us for a quote.
Our delivery times depend on where you are located in the country. If its a main centre, then it will take 2-3 days. Other regional areas will take an extra 2-4 days.
Below is a list of the main centres.